TONIGHT!!! Don't miss this tempting occasion--
Gourmet Grub for Good lets you sample epicurean delights while catering to your socially conscious side. Dozens of cooks compete for culinary glory and prizes at this Community Shares annual fundraising event.
Join Community Shares for its signature event!
MUSE is just one of 27 Community Shares agencies represented. Our amateur chef, Laura Jeancola, is one of up to 50 amateur chefs fricassée-ing for fun for these socially equitable local organizations!
Come and taste Laura's wares and those of the other talented cooks. Click here for discounted advance tickets, by Friday August 10, 2012. tickets! $50 at the door.
Date: Saturday, August 11, 2012
Location: The Manual D. and Rhoda Mayerson JCC
on the Jewish Foundation of Cincinnati Campus
8485 Ridge Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
Time: 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
• Up to 50 amateur chefs present their specialties in one of 6 categories:appetizers, soups, salads, entrees, side dishes and desserts.
• Guests sample as many dishes as they wish and vote for their favorite in each category and prizes are presented to winning chefs.
• Great musical entertainment and premium wine raffle.
• Silent auction filled with enticing artwork, jewelry, gifts and special theme packages.
• Opportunity to help build a vibrant, inclusive, thriving community all while having loads of fun!